My Articles Have Been Published in:
|Alive Now!||American Baby||Bark|
|Camping Journal||Columbus Monthly||Dayton Leisure|
|Hawaiian Pacific Review||Highlights for Children||House Beautiful|
|Little One Baby (Australian)||Living with Children||The Lutheran|
|Lutheran Woman Today||Marriage & Family Living||Mothers’ Manual|
|Partners (Lutheran)||Presbyterian Journal||Trailer Life|
|Today’s Family||Presbyterian Life Today||Writer’s Digest|
- Mayflower Chronicles: The Tale of Two Cultures (Green Writers Press)
- Asunder – A Novel Approach to Divorce Recovery (Blue Ocotillo Publishing)
- A Ready Hope: Effective Disaster Ministry for Congregations (The Alban Institute)
- 40 Day Journey with Kathleen Norris – Select edits from her writings (Augsburg Fortress)
- God in the Raging Waters, Co-authored with Bishop Paul Blom (Augsburg Fortress)
- Married and Mobile: Making a Move That’s Right for You (Augsburg Fortress)
Other Published Works
- Devotions in several editions of Christ in our Home, The Word in Season, and Alive Now!
- High School Sunday School Curriculum (Augsburg Fortress)
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in America Summer Bible Camp Curriculum for Adults, Senior High and Upper Elementary campers.
- Adult and Youth Bible Study Resources (Augsburg Fortress)
- Short stories in Texas anthologies
- Write general interest articles, inspirational materials and books about good people doing great things for society.
- Write blog posts, articles and books that address social issues with empathy, passion and an historical perspective that enlightens and encourages readers to take action.
- Support the mission of small, non-profit organizations by helping tell their story.
Writing for Hire:
- Press releases, newsletters, promotional letters and brochures
- Guest blogs
- Author bio’s.